You can export Salesforce Tasks into CSV files in two ways:
1. Use Trujay service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
To get started with your Salesforce tasks migration, you need to proceed with the following actions:
- Log into your Salesforce profile and choose ‘Setup’ from ‘Settings’ drop-down box on the right side of your dashboard.
- On the left side of the page layout, press on ‘Data’ first and ‘Export Data’ after that.
3. Now, select ‘Task’ module from the list of records.
4. At this point, you can begin to transfer selected Salesforce records into the file by pressing ‘Export Now’ button. When an export is ready for download you will receive an email containing a link that allows you to do that.
So, now go back to your migration wizard and upload this file to proceed with further steps.