A solid database of targeted real estate leads is essential for a successful commercial real estate business.
CRM, or customer relationship management software, is used by many CRE professionals to make lead development and client relationship management easier. But, with so many options, how can you know which CRM is the best?
We've compiled a list of the 5 best commercial real estate CRMs now available to assist you to match features to your difficulties and compare different CRMs for your needs. Examine major features, pricing, and all other important factors to make an informed decision for your company. [Related article: CRM Real Estate Meaning: How to Use CRM for Real Estate.]
What Makes CRM for CRE Good?
Customer relationship management software is intended to make it easier for you to manage and control your interactions with prospects, clients, and tenants. A solid CRM, rather than a cluttered calendar or a badly structured spreadsheet, is a tool that streamlines and enhances the process of engaging with key people in your company. [Related article: CRM for Real Estate: Benefits, Features, and Review of the Top 10 CRMs.]
There are various advantages to having the best commercial real estate CRM in place for commercial real estate companies, including:
- Pipeline Management - A solid CRM will guarantee that you follow up on deals as soon as they become available. There will be no more missed calls, no more lost leases, and no more lost prospects because someone in the office forgot to call them.
- Better Collaboration — Having a robust CRM in place allows your staff to collaborate more efficiently, which is especially important if they are rarely in the same office.
- Accountability - Having a central system in which everyone is accountable makes it easy to track and manage how your team is handling prospects.
- Back Office Management — Some of the best CRM for commercial real estate agents include back-office management, which cuts down on time spent maintaining multi-agent commission plans, sending or personalizing invoices, and submitting payment requests.
- Scalability and flexibility - A CRM commercial real estate software allows for modification so that it may be utilized to manage specific business demands as they arise. The system should also be scalable so that you can manage growing volumes of data as you grow, as well as integrate third-party solutions for added functionality.
A solid commercial real estate marketing software will save you time, manage your data, and guarantee that you follow up with prospects as needed. The most significant influence on your firm will come from improved responsibility and communication.
What to Consider When Choosing CRM for Commercial Real Estate
Many CRMs are customized to the real estate business. Contact management, scheduling, email campaigns, report generating, and client cooperation are all integrated. Everything is accessible and shareable via the internet, so coworkers and clients may receive what they need very immediately. You can simply manage leads, monitor and assess marketing activities, and provide relevant and useful reports on-demand with a solid CRM.
In fact, this type of CRM for commercial real estate can do so much for us that choosing the ideal package for your needs might be a little overwhelming. Because there are so many options, it's helpful to have a list of must-haves to guide you. [Related article: Best Real Estate Lead Generation CRM Software: TOP 10 CRM for Real Estate Agents.]
1. Cross-device functionality
Because a broker's job does not always take at a desk, search for solutions that can accompany you and sync with all of your devices. Don't even think of buying a product that won't work on any platform, from a PC to a tablet to a phone.
2. No setup, downloads, etc.
You don't want to maintain the tool; you want to use it. Save yourself the trouble of installing programs and then keeping up with countless updates on your computer. Because cloud computing is now available, your CRM software for commercial real estate may (and should) be stored (and maintained) somewhere other than your hard disk.
3. Analytic reporting and data integration
Look for solutions that allow you to quickly generate reports that are simple to comprehend. They should update the listed information for marketing materials, then examine the results.
4. No learning curve
Because the best systems are so intuitive and simple to use, they don't require any training. Without any supervision, take any potential system for a full test drive. Without investing time and money in training, see if everything makes sense.
5. Space for collaboration
Maintaining contacts and encouraging communication are important aspects of CRM for CRE, so a platform that allows for collaboration and document sharing with partners, clients, and team members is essential in CRE.
6. Management of leads and opportunities
A decent commercial real estate CRM software allows you to efficiently categorize leads, develop contact lists and networks, and track deal progress. Look for tools like grouping that allow you to break down your enormous contact list into smaller, more focused segments. As your lists grow, this becomes increasingly important.
7. Automated marketing
Using the best commercial real estate software and tools like drip email campaigns, you should be able to set marketing on autopilot. This allows you to improve your efficiency while spending less time on day-to-day marketing.
8. Workflow management
Using an integrated tool to manage your days ensures that you're never overloaded and can stick to your responsibilities. It ensures that your schedule is manageable and that nothing falls through the cracks.
9. Organize property inventory
It's vital to be able to obtain all relevant information for the properties you're interested in. Then, by establishing a link between your contacts and properties, you'll be able to speed up deal-making and uncover previously undiscovered opportunities.
10. Integration of tools
Your virtual headquarters is created by good CRE CRM software. It's where you'll keep track of everything related to your company. However, there isn't a single system that can handle everything. Buildout, Mailchimp, and Realtors Property Resource are just a few of the essential add-ons that operate perfectly with Clientlook to enhance your skills without spreading your work.
Best CRM for Commercial Real Estate Agents
- ClientLook: Best for Listing Management & Reports
ClientLook is a great option for commercial real estate brokers and investors searching for a simple way to keep track of their leads and contacts. ClientLook enables you to keep track of all aspects of your commercial real estate business, including your properties, leads, clients, and transactions. ClientLook features commercial real estate database management, and divisions for each aspect of the firm, allowing for maximum business administration efficiency in all areas.
The program can also be used in conjunction with a variety of other CRE tools and services. RPR, Buildout, Google, TheAnalyst PRO, and MailChimp can all be integrated into the database.
- Get assistance with data input, lead collection, and email marketing with a virtual assistant.
- New broker discount: A four-month free trial is available to new brokers (proof required).
- Integrations with other apps: With MailChimp and TheAnalyst PRO, you can create campaigns.
- Comp management: Use a central database to store and track the sale and lease comps.
- A comprehensive commercial real estate database software.
- Update listings across all platforms with the help of a virtual assistant.
- Instead of features, pricing is based on the number of users.
- Options for integration are limited.
- There are no tools for managing operations.
- Marketing features are limited.
- Annual: $89 per user, per month
- Month-to-month: $129 per user, per month
- New brokers: 4 months of free commercial real estate CRM, then $99 per user, per month
- Free trial: 10 days
ClientLook reviews are great, with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The CRM's capacity to track listings and current property activities, as well as pipeline visibility, was praised by many customers. The possibility to work through the virtual war room interface, according to several customers, made their interactions with clients go a lot smoother.
Other customers disliked the complex filtering capabilities and found data entry to be time-consuming. Although the virtual assistant can assist with data entry, one user claimed that gathering their contact information for input was just as difficult and that they preferred to do it themselves. There aren't many marketing features either.
- Apptivo: Best for Small Teams Seeking an Inexpensive or Free Option
Apptivo is one of the best commercial real estate CRM on the market, with excellent customization possibilities and customer service.
The software allows you to customize your homepage based on your agenda and schedule, making time management and task assignment easier. You can also change the order in which overdue, impending, and completed tasks appear in your task view.
Apptivo also provides round-the-clock support, which is great for quick troubleshooting and problem resolution. With costs starting at $8 per month, this CRM is extremely cost-effective. Despite its many advantages, Apptivo CRM does not provide the wide integration services that the bulk of the other CRM databases on our list do.
- Email, contact management, and task automation are all fully automated.
- Reporting: At least five custom reports and charts are included in all subscription plans.
- Apptivo Apps: Apptivo Apps are proprietary apps that assist in the management of leads, contacts, and opportunities.
- Customer service is available 24/7 via email and chat.
- When compared to other CRM options, it's a bargain.
- Customer service is available by phone, live chat, and email 24/7
- Contract management tools for producing and authorizing contracts are already built-in.
- There are no integration features in the beginning plan.
- The site can be difficult to navigate, especially at first.
- The dashboard has a limited ability to be customized.
- Apptivo Starter Free-for-Life: One user
- Lite: $8 per user, per month
- Premium: $12 per user, per month
- Ultimate: $20 per user, per month
- Enterprise: Call for info
- Free trial: 30 days for most paid plans
Customers give Apptivo a 4.4 out of 5 average rating in Apptivo reviews. Many users said the program helped them scale their commercial real estate operations and move away from outdated and ineffective communication CRMs. Other consumers complained about a slew of faults after the system was updated, as well as a lack of personalization options.
- Chime: Best for Large Agencies Looking for an All-in-one Platform
Chime was created specifically for small to medium-sized commercial and residential real estate companies, and it is used to manage commercial real estate clientele as well as track and enhance lead-generation operations.
Chime CRM also employs AI-assisted advertising, which you can use to create branding ads and increase lead generation by using intent targeting, digital ad strategy optimization, and intuitive keyword optimization.
The site's AI-advertising software collects and analyzes your data automatically, putting your business's best strategies to the test. Furthermore, Chime CRM provides its users with a customized Internet Data Exchange website (IDX), which your clients can use to view commercial properties and submit inquiries via IDX's live messenger.
- For automated outbound call placements, use power dialer tools.
- Features for lead management, lead scoring, insights, and analytics based on artificial intelligence (AI).
- Create IDX websites with real estate listings that are up to date.
- The mobile application supports lead, transaction, and website administration functionalities.
- Built-in communication via text, phone, and email, automatic lead routing, and an open lead pond that keeps unassigned leads for agents to claim are all tools designed specifically for team management.
- Sales, marketing, and transaction management all in one commercial real estate broker software
- Lead insight and analysis using advanced lead management tools
- Chime's broker website resources for building an agency website
- For smaller real estate companies, expensive may be out of reach.
- Only during regular business hours is customer service available.
- Only the most expensive package includes website design features.
- Growth: $499 per month + $500 setup fee for up to 3 users
- Team: $899 per month + $1,000 setup fee for up to 15 users
- Team Leads Package: $1,549 per month
- Broker: Customized pricing
Chime has a 4.3 out of 5 rating for ease of use and set up in user evaluations. Real estate professionals also believe that the platform uses texting, emailing, and phone calls to generate leads and develop revenue. Customers were able to better allocate finances and keep track of their expenditures thanks to goal and analytics reporting, which improved their return on investment.
A few consumers complained that the leads they received were unresponsive or unconvertible. Others complained that the platform was prohibitively pricey, making it difficult to incorporate it into their budget.
- Freshsales: Best for Customized Mass Email Marketing Campaigns
Freshsales is the best commercial real estate brokerage software because of its extensive features and easy-to-reach customer service. Freddy AI, in particular, is worth noting because it delivers keen insights to help you make the correct steps with your clients. It also has modules and reports that you may customize specifically for commercial real estate transactions. Freshsales offers a free-for-life platform as well as a 21-day trial, both of which include 24/7 assistance.
- Freddy AI is an AI-powered feature that captures, scores, and ranks leads.
- Make calls, send emails, or start chats with clients directly from the CRM.
- Customizable features: Tailor modules, reports, and other features to your company's specific requirements.
- Customer service is available 24/7 by email, chat, or phone for all tiers.
- The dashboard is simple to use.
- Email personalization is simple with drag-and-drop capabilities.
- There is a free option available for an infinite number of users.
- Plans can be costly, and some items are optional extras that must be paid for separately.
- Integrations for productivity applications are limited.
- Importing data is tough for users.
- Free Version: Support for unlimited users
- Growth: $15 per user, per month
- Pro: $39 per user, per month
- Enterprise: $69 per user, per month
- Free Trial: 21 days
Freshsales reviews are generally positive, with a 4.6 out of 5 ratings. Users found it simple to understand and apply when it came to organizing client communication and contact information, as well as integrating client insights from other platforms such as LinkedIn and email. People also appreciate the automated task reminders and notifications tools that keep them informed about customer interactions before, during, and after a transaction.
Less-satisfied Customer service was not up to standards, according to Freshsales reviews, and the support team should have replied faster. They also believed that the system lacked integrations and that spreadsheet data was difficult to upload for data imports.
- LionDesk: Best for Teams with a High Volume of Direct Sales Calling
Unlike Freshsales, which relies on customization to serve specific business types, another best CRE CRM LionDesk was created specifically for the real estate market, both residential and commercial. It has special phone calling characteristics that enable enterprises to make a large number of calls in a short amount of time. One of these features is click-to-call, which allows customers to make outbound calls with a single click rather than carefully dialing phone numbers.
The power dialer is another feature that includes advanced dialing features such as call recording, the option to customize what appears on caller ID, automated call tracing, and the ability to call up to three lines at once. There's also the option of setting up an outbound call queue. This is particularly helpful for commercial real estate salespeople that generate leads by cold contacting or communicating with landlords and owners over the phone.
- Within the LionDesk platform, there is a Facebook Ad Portal for ad generation.
- Tracking properties and closing deals with transaction management software
- Leads can be imported from third-party sites such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Send automated SMS and phone calls with drip campaign features.
- Click-to-call capabilities reduce dialing time and errors while also allowing inbound and outbound calls to be tracked.
- Features for advanced call management and handling
- Integrations with real estate sites provide lead import capabilities.
- Facebook Ads audience lists that have already been created
- Designing digital and printed mail marketing and advertising collateral has never been easier.
- Customer service is important. Only during regular business hours, you are able to get in touch with them.
- Navigating the interface necessitates a learning curve.
- There are no project management tools built in.
- Starter: $21 per month
- Pro+: $42 per month
- Elite: $83 per month
- Free trial: 30 days
With reviews praising the software's lead tracking, email drip campaigns, and third-party connectors, LionDesk gets a 4.1 out of 5 average ratings. Commercial real estate agents that receive leads from Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com benefit from having all of their leads synced to one central commercial real estate software for easy follow-up and communication.
Because the LionDesk UI has a steep learning curve, you might want to explore Freshsales as a top alternative. Freshsales provides drag-and-drop editing for several of its features, most notably email campaign creation, and keeps the number of buttons on its dashboard to a minimum to avoid overwhelming the user.
A mix of generic CRM software and industry-specific alternatives make up our selection of the best CRM for commercial real estate brokers. An industry-neutral CRM will provide you with a solid set of capabilities for data organization and process automation. An industry-specific CRM, on the other hand, will include more specialty capabilities in addition to a number of crucial generic CRM tasks. Finally, the best CRM for you will be determined by what your commercial real estate business requires the most in order to thrive.
Still, have doubts about what CRM to choose? Try our free comparison tool.