Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Is there a free version of Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Unfortunately, Microsoft Dynamics 365 does not have a free version of its CRM platform. However, you can avail of their 30-day free trial to help you determine if it is the right CRM tool for your company.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes with an extensive feature set. If you need more time to explore the CRM fully, you can extend your trial an extra 30 days.
Is Microsoft Dynamics 365 suited for less experienced software users?
Like any software with extensive features and customization options, it can take a while to learn the ropes. It's worth noting that Dynamics 365 has a substantially different layout to most CRMs. This is a rare instance where prior experience with CRM software may make the learning curve steeper. People new to CRM may find the layout more intuitive.
What kind of customer support does Microsoft Dynamics 365 offer?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers 24/7 support for severe issues. Lesser problems will be solved during regular business hours unless you subscribe to their professional support plan beginning at US$ 9 per month.
Microsoft Dynamics also offers a huge pool of resources such as FAQs, product guides, video tutorials, and user forums.
What are the different versions of Microsoft Dynamics?
The Microsoft Dynamics family consists of six different products:
- Microsoft Dynamics SL is an ERP solution for project-based businesses that want to combine project management with financial management.
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a complete point-of-sale solution for SMBs.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management system designed for large organizations.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) is an ERP solution aimed at small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP helps SMBs manage their financials, inventory, and operations.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) offers both cloud and on-premise deployment. Business Central offers a comprehensive business solution for SMBs.
What is Microsoft Dynamics used for?
The Dynamics 365 family is a set of intelligent business applications. You can integrate your CRM and ERP systems to create an end-to-end business solution. Business applications include: Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, Operations, Commerce, and HR.