What are the key benefits of using Claritysoft CRM?
- Claritysoft CRM is a mobile-friendly interface that allows users to access their calendars, generate quotes, and assign activities while on the go.
- Claritysoft CRM users may add tasks, meetings, and notes without being connected to the internet thanks to the software's offline capabilities.
- Role-based access control is used by Claritysoft CRM to limit access to sensitive CRM data and limit the functions that team members can do.
- Claritysoft CRM integrates with Outlook, Gmail, and Zapier, as well as offers a robust API.
- Claritysoft CRM comes with built-in email marketing templates and a drag-and-drop email designer, allowing users to quickly and effortlessly build and send professional marketing emails.
How long does it take to implement ClaritySoft CRM?
The software program can be completed in less than two days, but it normally takes longer because the implementation time is dependent on the availability of your team and whether your data needs to be cleaned before being imported into ClaritySoft CRM.
Does ClaritySoft have a mobile app?
Clarity CRM has apps for both iPhone and Android. The Clarity CRM app is available for free on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Clarity CRM can also be accessible via a web browser from any device.
Does Clarity CRM integrate with Office 365?
Yes, Clarity CRM integrates with Outlook 365 and other installed versions including Outlook 2003 and later.
Can I access Clarity CRM offline?
Yes! Clarity CRM’s desktop application allows you to access CRM even when you don’t have an Internet connection.