You've heard that building strong relationships with clients and referral partners is critical to your success, but have you taken the necessary steps? And, if so, are you doing it as efficiently as possible?
We live in a technological age. The sheer number of tools available to us is unprecedented. While there are numerous ways to market your business and improve customer relationships, one tool, in particular, is designed to do so - the best mortgage CRM.
The best CRM for loan officers is more than just a database that stores client contact information. It can also be an effective tool for interacting with customers and better understanding them. All of this adds up to improved customer service and increased revenue for you.We have compiled a rating of the 3 best CRMs that can be useful to you if you work as a credit specialist:
Does that make sense? Let's look at what mortgage CRM software is and what it can do for loan officers in particular.
What is mortgage CRM software?
Customer relationship management (CRM) tools can help your business in a variety of ways. However, if you want to simplify things, the best mortgage broker CRM can help you grow your mortgage business and attract more customers in the most organized and efficient way possible.
Simply put, a CRM takes the chaos out of lead management, allowing you to attract, nurture, and close more deals in less time.
The best CRM for mortgage brokers will integrate with your other business processes, from pre-loan to post-closing, leveraging the power of mortgage-specific workflows to help you attract more borrowers while maintaining the highest possible conversion rates.
But the benefits don't stop there. Let's go over the main advantages that the best mortgage CRM can provide for your company.
[Related article: 5 Best CRM for Commercial Real Estate: Сhoose Yours!]
What can CRM for mortgages do? Benefits of a mortgage CRM
Automation, pipeline management, regulatory compliance, referral management, and mortgage event notifications are common features of a mortgage loan CRM. Having all of these in a CRM for mortgage loan officers keeps all client information in one place, streamlining contact management.
- Automation: The ability to automate means less time spent manually entering marketing, sales, and contact information into the system. Furthermore, automation reduces the time required for communication and follow-up. This gives lenders and brokers more time to meet with clients and build relationships.
- Pipeline management: Having pipeline integration allows lenders and brokers to view loan reports, track loans, and status values in their loan originating software (LOS). Contact information and loan information can be found in one place this way.
- Referral management: The lender and broker industries rely heavily on referrals. When a dependable referral campaign is in place, such as a drip marketing campaign that can be initiated and organized through the best loan officer CRM, referrals become easier to come by.
- Mortgage event notifications: A mortgage CRM includes an appointments calendar that lenders and brokers can use to schedule reminders for special events with notes and alerts. They also contain important information and reminders about rising annual premiums and upfront mortgage insurance rates.
The Differences between Loan Origination Software and a Mortgage CRM
Many lenders commit the mistake of utilizing their loan origination software as their CRM platform. As a result, they are passing up potentially lucrative business opportunities.
While LOS systems are useful for managing every stage of the loan process, they are not intended to nurture leads, coordinate team communication, or grow the business. They are designed to expedite loan-related processes rather than to accommodate (and improve) customer relations.
The best CRM for mortgage loan officers is essential because that is exactly what they are intended to do. They ensure that your relationship with your customer flows smoothly, with no gaps that could cause the customer to lose interest in the process entirely. The two should collaborate rather than compete with one another.
How the Best Mortgage CRM Software Makes for Happier Borrowers
Before contacting a business, 90% of consumers read online reviews, and 84% trust an anonymous reviewer just as much as someone they know. These statistics demonstrate the impact of opinions on your business.
Is your free CRM for mortgage brokers tailored to the mortgage industry? Can it handle client and partner feedback, online reputation management, and customer preferences that impact your mortgage company's success?
When your borrowers are satisfied, they are more likely to leave positive feedback online and recommend you to their friends. This results in more referrals, more deals, and more long-term loyalty to your company.
The best mortgage CRM software enables your loan officers to be proactive – and productive – with each customer interaction. Here are three critical ways your CRM should assist your team and customers.
[Related article: CRM Real Estate Meaning: How to Use CRM for Real Estate]
The CRM should provide templates, scripts, and automated marketing materials that are personalized for each client. Everything should address them by their first name. When your loan officers require detailed information about a specific client, it should be readily available so that they can speak with people in a friendly and personal manner.
All information provided by the CRM should never be out of date. It should be precise to the moment. Customers should have the impression that you are constantly providing real-time information that addresses their most pressing needs.
Extending the Experience
Post-close efforts that extend the customer experience into the future should be supported by the CRM: follow-up offers, email marketing, a referral program, and loyalty discounts. This is a critical step in establishing a large following of satisfied customers.
Our Top List of the best mortgage CRM
Whiteboard is a mortgage broker CRM system designed specifically for mortgage lenders that was recently acquired by Daily AI. Users can manage all aspects of a mortgage business, including lead generation, nurturing, loan processing, and campaign marketing, using external integrations and the custom-built CRM design.
It's the best overall option for managing mortgage broker operations for a few reasons. The first is that it comes with a pre-built system called the "Mortgage Playbook." This prebuilt structure provides new users with campaign templates, reporting dashboards, and task management modules designed for mortgage brokers. This CRM also integrates with loan processing systems and popular real estate websites to generate buyer leads.
- Predesigned CRM system with automated marketing materials, such as text messaging campaign templates, email templates, call scripts, and web lead forms, as well as a system dashboard, tasks, and reporting tools.
- Strong reporting: Dashboard reporting and analytics features track loan applications, lead conversion rates, and top referral sources, among other things.
- Email and text campaign management: Use premade templates to automate and mass send email and text campaigns to nurture leads.
- Integration of mortgage platforms: Integrates with popular loan processing software such as Calyx and Encompass, as well as lead generation tools such as Realtor.com, Zillow, and Facebook Ads.
- Single-tier pricing: $79 per user, per month
- Setup fee: $299
- Free Demo
- LOS integrations including Calyx and Encompass
- Lead generation capabilities through integrations with Facebook Ads, Realtor.com, and Zillow
- All-in-one mortgage lead tracking software
- Relatively expensive pricing
- No live chat support
- No telephonic system built-in or through integrations
BNTouch is one of the best mortgage CRM system that makes it easy to organize contacts and opportunities as well as communicate with buyers. To manage applications and outstanding loans, users can integrate the platform with Calyx, LendingPad, Encompass, and ByteSoftware. The CRM is simple to use and offers a variety of subscription options for individuals, teams, and multi-department businesses.
BNTouch's marketing and content development tools are by far its most valuable feature. Mortgage brokers can use video, email, SMS, voicemail, and direct mail to communicate with leads, clients, referral partners, and target audiences. The system has a plethora of features for campaign delivery and design, including hundreds of premade templates.
- Referral partner management: A tool for building partnerships that allow you to track leads, communicate with referral partners, and analyze top referral partners.
- Video marketing features include the opportunity to produce and send video recordings and explainer animation videos directly to clients.
- Email and text campaigns: Create and send campaigns to an unlimited number of recipients using pre-made templates.
- Integrated lead management: Lead generation integrations with popular platforms such as Zillow, Homes.com, Facebook, and Lending Tree, as well as automatic lead distribution capabilities.
- Individual: $148 per user, per month
- Team: From $158 per user, per month
- Enterprise: Call for pricing
- Setup fee: From $79 per user
- Free demo: Contact for more information
- Options for multichannel communication include video, email, SMS, voicemail, and direct mail.
- Compatible with LOS applications such as Calyx and Encompass
- Integrations with Lending Tree, Zillow, and Homes.com, as well as automated lead distribution, are among the lead generation features.
- There is no free-forever plan.
- There is no live chat support.
- Only the Enterprise plan includes features for managing referral partners and marketing automation.
The renowned Salesforce platform serves as the foundation for Jungo mortgage CRM. This gives Jungo access to hundreds of Salesforce AppExchange integrations, Salesforce mobile app access, and a plethora of custom elements. Salesforce Power Users will feel right at home with Jungo, whereas those unfamiliar with Salesforce may need to spend some time getting to know this CRM. Fortunately, Jungo offers live onboarding assistance as well as a useful knowledge base.
- Management of key referral partners includes full tracking and organization, as well as automated communication options.
- Loan document management includes loan document tracking, buyer follow-up, and the ability to create document needs lists.
- Full-cycle marketing entails marketing via video, SMS, and email before, during, and after the loan process.
- Real estate flyer designer: Use pre-made CRM templates to create co-branded open house flyers, rates sheets, and postcards.
- Single-tier pricing: Request a quote
- Free Demo: Contact for more information
- There are hundreds of app integrations.
- Workflow automation, including loan management
- The emphasis is on post-closing marketing.
Surefire is a specialized CRM for mortgage lenders who offer both retail and wholesale loans. It provides LOS integrations, content development tools, and powerful automation options for marketing, task management, lead distribution, and any other workflow that Zapier allows.
This platform's extensive content library is its most notable feature.
Many mortgage professionals use visuals such as blog posts, videos, and graphics to educate customers and potential clients about the complicated buying process. Surefire's library contains over 1,000 premade content pieces that are fully compliant and ready to be applied to the marketing campaigns of its users.
- Client for Life Campaign: Using automated workflow features, you can stay in touch with past clients via email, text, or printed media.
- Brand-conscious content library: More than 1,000 compliant-ready pieces for use in direct mail campaigns, emails, and social media posts.
- Power video: An in-built feature that allows you to shoot videos and easily deploy them via text or email, as well as set deployment schedules.
- Wholesale lending: B2B communication modules with wholesalers and account executives, including one-on-one emailing and simple rate sheet distribution.
- Should contact vendor for pricing
- Content creation capabilities via built-in tools and integrations
- Options for LOS integration
- CRM system includes a comprehensive mortgage content library.
- Lacks transparent pricing
- Users report the interface is difficult to navigate
- Only has email support
Pipedrive is not designed to be a mortgage CRM, but its Financial Services platform provides it with a good set of industry features, such as hundreds of financial app integrations and loan tracking. Pipedrive's client-forward CRM includes a customer portal that organizes documents and provides real-time application status updates. Pipedrive's prices are among the most affordable on our list, and there are no setup fees. Pipedrive is available for free for 14 days.
- Ease-of-Use: One of the easiest CRMs to use, with a simple Kanban pipeline.
- Customer service portal: Clients can access documents and receive real-time updates.
- Integration of apps: Calyx, LendingPad, PropertyRadar, and other integrations are available.
- Customizable: Create your own reports, pipelines, and dashboards.
- Customer service: Chat and email support are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Essential: $14.90 per user, per month
- Advanced: $24.90 per user, per month
- Professional: $29.90 per user, per month
- Enterprise: $99 per user, per month
- Free trial: 14 days for all plans
- Affordable & includes a 14-day trial
- Easy to learn and customizable
- Integrates with many financial apps
How We Evaluated the Best Mortgage CRM Software
We evaluated the software in terms of features relevant to mortgage brokers and home loan providers to determine the best CRM for these businesses. We looked at the ability to integrate with a loan origination system, for example. Each CRM must also generate buyer leads and manage critical mortgage documentation. We also looked at general product features like price, ease of use, and customer service.
We found Streak to be the best mortgage CRM because it has a free plan, low prices, and an easy-to-use system. Furthermore, CRM features like contact, pipeline, and task management are integrated into the Gmail system, giving it the same usability as other Google Workspace applications. Finally, users can manage their critical mortgage files through integration with Google Drive to store and share important documents with buyers.
How To Determine Which Mortgage CRM is Right For You - What to Look?
If you Google "mortgage CRM meaning," you'll get hundreds of results. Scrolling through them can cause your eyes to blur. So, how do you make your decision? We're here to assist you. We scoured the internet for mortgage-specific software and discovered six of the best options available.
It is critical to choose a CRM solution that was created with your company in mind. Because it was designed specifically for the industry, the ideal CRM solution supports a mortgage company down to the smallest detail.
First, let's go over the features that any mortgage CRM software must have in order to be considered among the best of the best. Here are the absolute must-haves. A CRM is useless in the mortgage industry if it lacks these features.
[Related article: Best Real Estate Lead Generation CRM Software: TOP 10 CRM for Real Estate Agents]
Automatic Lead Prioritization
The current issue with mortgage leads isn't one of quantity. It's of high quality.
Loan operators can quickly fill their databases with hundreds of thousands of prospects thanks to digital marketing and a plethora of lead distributors to choose from.
But what good is a large database if you can't reach out to everyone in it?
This is where a good mortgage CRM system can help. Your loan officers will never have to guess who to call next with smart prioritization in place. Shape includes a deep prioritization algorithm that organizes and ranks leads based on over 28 indicators such as time zone, status, activity, and more.
The mortgage industry is well-known for its excessive red tape. Every broker must follow hundreds of laws and regulations, not to mention a growing number of telemarketing laws and guidelines.
Unfortunately, some CRM systems are simply not designed to handle such compliance demands.
Many mortgage CRMs promise unlimited text messages, omnichannel calling, and extensive broadcasting features, but fail to mention that these practices can result in crippling fines and legal fees.
Mortgage software for brokers will assist you in growing your business without jeopardizing it. Shape, for example, will automatically notify your team members when they exceed their daily email send limit, ensuring that your network provider does not label your emails as "spam."
A mortgage that is future-proof CRM will work with a variety of LOS systems and other loan processing tools. Look for a CRM system for mortgage brokers that supports bi-directional syncing with your LOS, allowing you to automate time-consuming administrative tasks while engaging with prospects at every stage of the process.
For example, when a client progresses from pre-approval to loan application, your CRM should be able to update the status in your LOS in real-time and automatically send an email, launch a personalized drip campaign, or notify your team to contact the client.
We've already talked about how automated lead prioritization can help you close more deals, but what about your other workflows? When selecting CRM software for mortgage professionals, consider the key workflows that keep your business running today, while leaving room for change and adjustment to whatever happens in your business tomorrow.
What if you decide to open a new location in a different city? What if you need to expand your team, increase your marketing budget, or attract more leads?
[Related Article: The Best Marketing Automation Software & Platform]
Investing in the right CRM for mortgage agents will assist you in attracting, managing, and maintaining client relationships. It will also make it much easier to track individual loan processes and organize key documents. Whether you're new to the mortgage industry or a seasoned pro, we believe any of the five sales software options highlighted on this list will benefit you.